This is the first step in what is planned to be a larger integration with QuickBooks - a favorite tool of our users for their crypto and fiat accounting. Users now have the option to export their transaction data as either a standard CSV document or a CSV that's formatted to QuickBook's specifications. This is designed to save users time when they're reconciling their transaction data. To export a QuickBooks ready CSV simply head to "Transactions" and click on "Export CSV" on the upper-right hand corner and select "QuickBooks ready CSV".
- UI improvement on transaction page to bring clarity to Gnosis interactions
- Security fixes
- Opt-out option from the weekly digest in Notifications > Profile
- Fees are now displayed by default on the Transactions page
- Users can now request to link a Gnosis in-app
- Revamped the payment page when a payment wallet is not activated (either through a deposit or through the linking of a Gnosis)